Saturday, August 29, 2009

Catch-up

Okay, so I know that I have been slack, but I figured a whole month of silence was a little much. This has been a sumemr to remember for sure. Darin has resigned from the police department, but has become a part-time (with hopes of full- time) pastor's assistant/assistant pastor at our church, Chicopee. It came about rather suddenly, but yet Darin is extremely happy, excited, and the most stress free he has been in a long time. Plus- he is putting all his undergrad and graduate school knowledge to work. Money well spent. Meanwhile I am now teaching preschool. It has been quite the change and upheaval of schedule and lives at our house, but we are adjusting well, I think. God has blessed us and I think we are getting to grow together stronger as a family now.

No comments:

Post a Comment