Monday, May 11, 2009

Dain, Pantry, Macy's

How about that for an eclectic title!!

So Darin is out of town/state this week for an Intensives course for his Master's Degree. He is up at Liberty University, which he delighted in telling me was in a beautiful area of mountains in Virginia. I hope he gets to enjoy some of it when he is not in his 8 hour class days!
Sophia, however, decided that 10 minutes after he left was too long and has now set forth on calling for him every hour. Ava, apparently, is more accustomed except for that it is usually his cop car that is gone for the duration and this time it is his truck, I think it is confusing her.
I have big plans for this week-- I am cleaning out my pantry- there is way too much food in there that is going to waste because we are not and will not ever going to eat it. Darin would just as well throw out vegetables, but alas I say to him as I say to Ava "tough cookies".
Well there it is , my big plan -- yes I know that there is only one item on the list-but it is a pantry-- it is for my own desire for organization that I even want to do this- it is not because it is fun. Fun would be going to Macy's, not my pantry. (I should note that I will be going to Macy's as my reward IF I get this accomplished this week!) I will post my reward IF - I mean when I get it -- so feel free to hound me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment